Traineeship for 16 to 24 year olds
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work. It can last from 6 weeks up to 1 year, though most traineeships last for less than 6 months.
- 16 – 24 years old
- Unemployed (or work less than 16 hours per week)
- Must be ready to attend work
- Qualified below Level 3
- help with getting work, such as writing a CV and finding a job
- a work placement of 70 hours or more i.e. 6 months or more
- help with the skills you’ll need for an apprenticeship or job in the area you want to work in
- a job interview or feedback from an employer
- help with English, maths and basic digital skills (if you need it)
- Achieved accredited certificates
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
For more information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone number: 0208 532 7317 Mobile: 07961 928 096