ASSESSORS & FUNCTIONAL SKILLS TUTORS REQUIRED
We are looking for a qualified assessor/ tutor who is able to induct, plan, assess and deliver Early Years Workforce, Childcare, Supporting Teaching and Learning (Teaching Assistant) and Health and social (Adult Care) level 1 to 5 courses within the course plan end date.
Your role will include the following:
- Making initial contact with the candidate and maintaining regular contact throughout the programme
- Carrying out an Induction which includes an initial assessment with the candidate before commencing the programme and establishing the correct award and level to be undertaken
- Ensuring that the candidate is aware of current legislation relating to them and all concerned with their assessment especially equal opportunities and health and safety
- Ensuring that the candidate is aware of their own responsibility with regards to the collection of evidence and taking into account any accreditation of prior learning or achievement
- Explaining the assessment process fully to the candidate and others involved
- Following the guidance issued by both the Centre and the awarding body with regards to assessment practice and completion of all assessment documentation and records.
- Conducting various forms of assessment to meet the learning objectives and awarding body standards
- Ensuring that all evidence towards meeting the learning objectives and standards of the particular awarding body qualification is recorded and maintained in line with requirements
- Assessing evidence of candidate’s competence against the awarding body standards and learning objectives within the qualification
- Making sure that assessment decisions are matched against the appropriate level
- Providing candidates with prompt, accurate and constructive written and oral feedback
- Managing the assessment procedure from planning through to making and recording assessment decisions
- Ensuring validity, authenticity, currency and sufficiency of evidence produced by candidates
Recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA)
Recognised Education and Training i.e. Pttl, Cttl, PGCE.
Must have experience of delivering full qualifications in Childcare (New Standards) including Functional Skills in Maths and English (L2).
Must hold solid occupational competency within Childcare.
Candidates to hold their own Level 3 in Childcare.
Candidates to hold or study towards their own Level 5 Foundation Degree in Childcare, and ideally occupational competency at Senior Advanced Practitioner level.
Must be flexible with travel.
Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
For more information, email your cv to email@example.com