What does the qualification cover?
This qualification covers the employment rights and responsibilities and personal learning and thinking skills needed to support learners with successful careers in the healthcare sector. It contains units that include teamwork, managing own workload, and problem-solving.
This qualification aims to:
- provide learners with the skills and knowledge required to successfully work in customer services
- develop learners’ skills in communication, resolving queries, and meeting customers’ needs
- build learners’ knowledge of the principles of customer service.
- develop customer service skills that can be relied upon by employers in a range of industries
- provide learners with the skills and knowledge needed to communicate effectively with customers and provide effective customer service.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is designed for those working in a customer service-related role, or those who would like to develop knowledge of this area prior to commencing employment.
What are the entry requirements?
You should be at least 16 years old.
How many credits are required to complete it?
The Award requires 45 credits.
How is it assessed?
It will be assessed by your tutor or assessor using a portfolio of evidence, practical demonstrations, and assignments.
Do you need to be working to take the qualification?
Yes, learners will need to be working, volunteering or on practical placement as they will need to show competence in both knowledge and skill.
How long does it take to complete?
This qualification can usually be completed in six months.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- NCFE Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Business Administration
This qualification is funded if you are receiving Universal Credit or you are on a low income of £21,000 per annum. Also, you must be living in the UK for at least 3 years.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.