What does the qualification cover?
This qualification is designed for those working in cleaning and support services. Its purpose is to provide accreditation to those able to demonstrate competence against the occupational standards defined for cleaning and support services at this level.
Who is it suitable for?
It is aimed at specialist cleaners, those looking for continuing professional development or those who clean as part of their job role.
It's a job ready qualification that requires learners to demonstrate in the workplace, the skills and knowledge required in the cleaning industry.
This qualification will:
- focus on the study of Cleaning and Support Services within the Retail and Commercial Enterprise sector
- offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
- provide opportunities to acquire a number of practical and technical skills.
This course can be studied online and resources will be provided when you register.
What are the entry requirements?
You should be at least 16 years old.
How many credits are required to complete it?
The Award requires 9 credits. Duration: 2 months
How is it assessed?
All units will be internally assessed using a range of methods.
Do you need to be working to take this qualification?
This qualification requires learners to complete a placement/work experience.
What related qualifications can you progress to?
- passenger transport cleaner
- industrial cleaner
- window cleaner
- street cleansing operative
- hygiene and cleaning operative
- specialist carpet and flooring cleaner
- Level 3 Diploma in Cleaning Supervision Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Cleaning Supervision Skills.