What does the qualification cover?
This qualification is designed for learners who’d like an introduction to the cleaning and support services industry in general, but may also be suitable for those in their first cleaning role who would like to further their understanding and progress to the next level of learning or employment.
- focus on the study of Cleaning and Support Services within the Retail and Commercial Enterprise sector
- offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
- provide opportunities to acquire a number of practical and technical skills.
It's a job-ready qualification that requires learners to demonstrate in the workplace, the skills and knowledge required in the cleaning industry.
This course can be studied online and resources will be provided when you register.
What are the entry requirements?
You should be at least 16 years old.
How many credits are required to complete it?
The Award requires 19 credits. Duration: 4 months
How is it assessed?
All units will be internally assessed using a range of methods.
Do you need to be working to take this qualification?
What related qualifications can you progress to?
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Cleaning and Environmental Support Services
- NCFE Level 2 and 3 qualifications in Employability skills
- NCFE Level 2 qualifications in Enterprise
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Environmental Health